PSG Inspections LLC realizes that the purchase of a home is probably the largest and most exciting investment you will ever make. It is difficult to remove any emotional attachment you may have for a home due to it's location, style, setting, etc. A home inspection will help you learn as much as you can about the property you are considering buying in an effort to help you make a more informed decision as a buyer.
Our philosophy at PSG Inspections LLC is to inspect each home with the utmost care, to be thorough, and to explain our findings clearly to each client. Pete Grecni is a licensed home inspector.
Whether you need a pre-purchase, pre-list, or general home inspection, a PSG Inspections LLC inspector is available to discuss how our services can meet your needs. Our impartial and experienced inspector can help you make an educated real estate investment. We will discuss with you the top 10 defects found in most homes
PSG Inspections LLC would like to provide you a Virtual Home Inspection Tour, created by the American Society of Home Inspectors.
Home Watch Services
Why use a licensed Home Inspector for Home Watch? An inspector must be certified, licensed, insured, fingerprinted and background checked. Some of the highlight home watch services are:
- Visual inspection of grounds for damage from storms and hurricanes
- Visual inspection for evidence of vandalism, damage or theft
- Removal of newspapers, mail and packages showing evidence of non-occupancy
- Visual inspection for water leaks
- Confirm main water is off
- Review electrical panel for tripped circuits
- Review humidity level
- Visual inspection for mold, mildew and other water damage
- Visual inspection of pool equipment,
Other home watch providers may state they are affiliated with Home Watch Association. However, Home Watch Association is a club. It is not certified by the State of Florida.”